In Jumeirah Dubai is found an amazing archipelago an epitome of beauty a result of land reclamation. This feature looks like a palm tree with a circle when you take a view at it. Often referred to as the ‘eighth wonder of the world’ Dubai’s Palm Islands are the largest manmade islands in the world and take their name from their artificially crafted palm tree shape. It was one of the first tourism projects in the UAE and a hope for Dubai’s tourist destinations such as Atlantis, the Palm, Aqua venture Waterpark and the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Its various parts have been named trunk, frond, spine and crescent. Dubai’s Palm Islands are home to 5,000 waterfront apartments, 4,000 residential villas, 1,000 water homes and 60 luxury hotels as well as a number of marinas, health spas, shopping malls, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and dive sites. However, despite their name and shape, there are no actual palm trees in sight on the islands.
Visit Palm Jumeirah with Naak Services
Explore the lost chambers aquarium at Atlantis, the palm and discover a great number f marine animal.
Have a birds-eye view of Palm Jumeirah with a helicopter tour: have a magnificent view of the city from the sky starting from Atlantis. Just the best experience you can get at the archipelago at crescent road.
Enjoy a Turkish coffee Harman get the worlds most luxurious spar treatment at Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. To have an extravagant experience take the premium pack with an overnight stay a caviar lunch with Champagne.
Visit the Adventure water park at crescent road Water lovers try this, sit back or unwind with a cocktail, splash like a child in the pool or take a ride of some of the record-breaking water slides and get shot from a shark tank at the Adventure water park.
Riding through the sparkling waters Behind Al Rahim Mosque – Marina Promenade Arab in a speedboat is both thrilling and adventurous. Take a speedboat ride with Splash Tours. The 90-minute ride is sure to leave you with forever memories.
There are several restaurants on the island offering a variety of delicacies
- Social by Heinz Beck
- Address: Ground Floor, Waldorf Astoria, Crescent East, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Cost for two: INR 13.00
- Recommended dish: Pasta, scallops, foie gras
- 101 Dining Lounge and Bar
- Address: The Palm, West Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Cost for two: INR 8,500
- Recommended dishes: Pasta, Seafood Paella, Beef Tenderloin
- Address: Ground Level, The Avenues, Atlantis the Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Cost for two: INR 10,500
- Recommended dishes: Prawns, Chicken Bun
- 4. The Tap House
- Address: Club Vista Mare, The Palm Jumeirah, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Cost for two: INR 7,500
- Recommended dishes: Buffalo wings, burgers, fries, nachos and calamari
- 5. Ibn Al Bahr
- Address: Club Vista Mare, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Cost for two: INR 5,000
- Recommended dishes: Fish Grill, Tandoori Prawns