Located in Down town Dubai is the world’s largest shopping mall, the home of Dubai shopping festival with an area of 500 000 square meters an area equivalent to 200 football pitches housing 1200 shops in a large aquarium.
In addition are the adjoining 5-star premium hotel, The Address Dubai Mall with 244 rooms and 449 serviced residences, and 14,000 undercover car park spaces spread across three levels.
Fashion lovers, visit over 70 signature outlets beckon your attention, including retailers such as Bloomingdale’s and Galleries Lafayette, the first in the Middle East. You also get to find the finest gold jewellery in the Gold Souk as well as the latest in footwear at Level Shoes.
And hey! Do not miss out on the indoor fountain (one of the most photographed spots in the mall), or The Village, which features a retractable roof opened in the winter months to offer shoppers an outdoor experience. There is also direct access to the five-star Address Dubai Mall, ensuring a seamless shopping experience for hotel guest.
Enjoy some of Dubai’s top attractions with Naak services at Dubai mall
- Visit the mall’s souk area and meet ‘Dubai Dino’ – a resident 155-million-year-old dinosaur skeleton which is 24.4 meters long and 7.6 meters high.
- Visit a site that attracts more than 100 million visitors every year
- A popular shopping & leisure precinct, that offers a relaxed and informal shopping experience with the retail mix focuses on trendy denim brands for active lifestyles. Featuring a fully retractable roof, The Village is open during winter months enabling visitors to have a true outdoor feel.
- A centrepiece of the mall is Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, one of the largest aquariums in the world. With the capacity to hold 10 million liters of water, Dubai Aquarium illuminates the marvels of the ocean floor and showcases one of the most diverse collections of marine animals worldwide.
- Visit the largest and more extensive food and beverage restaurants in the mall.
Receive special treatment at the mall
Ready at your service is an electronic directory, Printed store directory, Mall map, Mall events information, Guest survey, Emaar gift cards, Emergency Response Team and 24-hour on-site security.
For your convenience, enjoy Free Wi-Fi, The Dubai Mall mobile app, Mobile recharge cards, Delivery Service, Print and copy center, Emirates Post letterbox, Lost and Found, ATM machines and a Prayer room for men and women
Special family friendly treatment: Baby strollers and wheelchairs, Children’s wrist bands, and Baby changing rooms.
Get around with ease. At your disposal is a Valet parking, Careem & Uber transportation, The Dubai Mall Coach, Taxi service, The Dubai Trolley, Public transportation, RTA buses and Metro ticket machines and 4 charging stations for electric cars.
Take note of these when visiting the mall:
Your shoulders and knees must be covered
No pets are allowed in the mall
Smoking is forbidden
No harmful activities or violence
No kissing or over display of affection
The mall is accessible at the following hours
Retail shops are accessible as from 10am to 12am from Mondays to Wednesdays and Sundays and from 10am to 1am from Thursdays to Saturdays.
Restaurants and food courts are open as from 10am to 1am from Mondays to Sundays.
Visit Waterfront promenade restaurants from daily as from 10am to 1am
Visit vitro link bridge outlets as from 10am to 1am daily.